From the chef
Techniques cultivated on Rishiri Island from a younge age. A Japanese chef who is fastidious about "vitality".
With his father cooking at his own shop in Susukino, Chef Kato spent his youth close to the kitchen. He hammered into himself the fundamentals of Japanese cuisine through rigorous training at Kanotei, the culinary ryokan of his father's associate on Rishiri Island. From the knowledge of seafood preparation he gained at that time, even now he's fastidious about the "vitality" of fresh seafood. After ten years of experience on Rishiri, he now exercises his skill in Asashikawa.
- Walk out from the exit located at the front of Asahikawa Station and walk straight ahead along Kaimono Koen Dori. Facing 4 Jo Hondoori and Kaimono Koen Dori, its first floor is located inside Lawson on B1.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Chicken,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Japanese Izakaya (bar/pub),Taverns
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00-24:00, last order for food at 23:00, last order for drinks at 23:30
Apisu Bldg. B1F , 4 Jo Dori 8, Asahikawa-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection