From the chef
We aim for a cozy restaurant that you will feel comfortable strolling into.
Daisuke was born on August 23rd, 1976 in Toyama Prefecture. During his college days, he worked part time at the original Momoya, and that was his impetus for entering the culinary world. At first, he was working in an industry unrelated to food and drink, but his feeling of delight at cooking and serving customers was so strong that he decided to become a chef. After gaining experience at various Japanese style restaurants, he opened Momoya Kamimaezu. Presently, he is paying special attention to timing the serving of his specialty skewers just right, and he displays his abilities while greeting customers with an easy-going, inviting atmosphere.
永井 大介NAGAI DAISUKE
- A 3-minute walk east from exit 3 of Kamimaezu station on the Tsurumai and Meijo lines.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 2,500 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00-03:00, last order at 03:00
Kotobuki Bldg. 1F , 2-3-12 Kami Maezu , Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Late-night service / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Large shochu selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages
Other Japanese / General,Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) restaurants in Osu/Kamimaezu/Kanayama, Aichi
- Wasai Saloon Gasto
General,Japanese / General / General
- Nagoya Kochin Oyakodon Tori Shimizu
General,Japanese / Nagoya Cochin (chicken) / Oyakodon (chicken and egg bowl) / Donburi (rice bowl dish)
- Kappo Kibari
General,Japanese / Soba (noodles) / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
General,Japanese / Misokatsu (pork cutlet in miso sauce) / Oden / Local Sake