From the chef
A renowned chef who lets classic and new Italian cuisines coexist.
He entered Ginza's 'Sabatini di Firenze' in 1990. After working at Hibiya's Ristorante La Fresco, he moved to Italy at age 30. He immersed himself in learning at places such as ALFREDO in Florence and La Caravella at a four-star hotel in Venice. Three years after returning to Japan, he left once more for Italy to train at Antica Osteria Del Ponte in Milan, to prepare for the opening of the restaurant's new store in Tokyo. He was appointed as deputy head chef of the Tokyo store at age 36. He is currently the head Japanese chef.
Stefano Dal MoroSUTEFUANO DARU MORO
Antica Osteria Del Ponte
- One minute walk from the Marunouchi South Exit of Tokyo Station. Directly linked to the Marunouchi Line at Tokyo Station. Directly connected to the #5 exit of Nijubashimae Station on the Chiyoda Line.
- Western / Italian,Alcohol / Wine / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 23,000 JPY / Lunch: 10,000 JPY
- [Weekday] Lunch: 11:30-14:00 (last order 14:00) [Weekend & Holiday] Lunch: 11:30-14:30 (last order 14:30) [Weekday & Saturday] Dinner: 17:00-21:00 (last order 21:00) [Sunday & Holiday] Dinner: 17:30-20:30 (last order 20:30)
Marunouchi Bldg. 36F, 2-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Large wine selection