From the chef
Drawn to the bottomless appeal of delicious "real" food
Born in Otaru. After finishing high school, he moved to Tokyo to pursue acting. Then he was moved by the discovery of truly delicious food at the French restaurant where he worked part-time. He later discovered authentic Italian food and was inspired by its incredible taste to pursue the path of cooking. He built up experiences and achievements, such as starting a successful Italian restaurant with friends in Tokyo. On a visit to his home town, he fell in love with the buildings of Otaru and decided to open a business there. He continues to offer authentic Italian cuisine to this day.
伊藤 孝ITO TAKASHI
Very Very Strawberry
- 5 min. walk fro Minami-otaru Station on the JR Hakodate Line.
- Western / Neapolitan Pizza,Western / Seafood,Cafe/Sweets / Cake / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- 2,500 JPY
- Hours: 17:00-23:00 (last order 21:30) Lunch: 11:30-15:30 Open through from 11:30-22:00 on weekends and holidays.
1-2-29 Irifune , Otaru-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa