寿司 はせ川 西麻布店
From the chef
He seeks for the original savory tastes of the ingredients exclusively in the field of Japanese cuisine.
He was born in 1968 in Chiba prefecture. When he was a child, he went to a Japanese restaurant with his family, where he was fascinated with the chef and decided to enter the cooking field. After accumulating experience at Japanese restaurants in the Kansai and Kanto regions, he is currently working hard as a chef at [Sushi Hasegawa Nishiazabu branch]. Making use of his rich experience, he makes the best efforts to offer Japanese cuisine filled with the sense of the season.
黒坂 俊和Toshikazu Kurosaka
Sushi Hasegawa Nishiazabu branch
寿司 はせ川 西麻布店
- 9 minutes walk from [Roppongi] Station. Go south-west along Roppongi-dori Street, then turn right at the corner after passing [EX THEATER ROPPONGI]
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sushi,Alcohol / Sake / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- 10,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm (L.O. 10:30 pm)
2F, Kasumi Heights, 1-7-11 Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages