From the chef
The pleasure I felt when someone appreciated my cooking became the reason.
I have loved cooking from the start, said the chef. He started focusing on cooking and trained at the restaurant in the Palace Hotel. After that he retained his training in various genres at various places. At present, his culinary skill combines French and Italian cuisine.
坊坂 康治BOSAKA YASUHARU
- Accessible from Subway Kayabacho Station / Nihonbashi Station / Hachobori Stations. Around 4 minutes on foot from the nearest station, Hachobori.
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Western / French,Western / Italian / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,000 JPY / Lunch: 980 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 11 AM-2:30 PM (last order 2 PM)/[Weekdays/Saturday] Dinner 5:30 PM-11 PM (last order 10:30)
Nihonbashi Royal Plaza 104, 17-1 Nihonbashi Kabuto-cho , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large wine selection