The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / General
- Shop which general recommends with confidence. It is teppan dining in Nihonbashi, Kayabacho. Chef's attention is seen everywhere including "Teppanyaki of Japanese Black Beef" with a signboard menu created over time. Often used privately, such as a year-end party where families gather.
- Sep 06 2018
- Accessible from Subway Kayabacho Station / Nihonbashi Station / Hachobori Stations. Around 4 minutes on foot from the nearest station, Hachobori.
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Western / French,Western / Italian / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,000 JPY / Lunch: 980 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 11 AM-2:30 PM (last order 2 PM)/[Weekdays/Saturday] Dinner 5:30 PM-11 PM (last order 10:30)
Nihonbashi Royal Plaza 104, 17-1 Nihonbashi Kabuto-cho , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large wine selection