From the chef
The authentic Chinese chef.
Chef Ko was using his skill as a Chinese chef in China. He came to Japan in 2005 and became the chef of this restaurant. The renowned mabodofu (spicy dish with tofu and ground meat) featured on the radio is his creation.
Sosaku Chinese Hong Kong Homemade Dumpling Chai
- A 5 minute walk from Waseda Station exit number 1, and 8 minutes from Edogawabashi Station exit 1b. Near "Tsurumake Shomae" intersection. Next to Seven Eleven.
- Chinese / Yum Cha/Dim Sum,Chinese / Hong Kong,Chinese / Chinese Sosaku (creative) / Yum Cha/Dim Sum/Gyoza (dumplings),Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,500 JPY / Lunch: 850 JPY
- [Weekdays/Saturday/Holidays/Day Before Holidays] Lunch 11 AM-2:30 PM (last order 2:30 PM)/Dinner 5 PM-10 PM (last order 10 PM)
Osaka Bldg. 1F , 521 Waseda Tsurumaki-cho , Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals