Sushiya mo Ryoriya mo "Bikkuri"
- Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Sushi,Alcohol / Beer / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,300 JPY
- Other 11:30 am - 3:00 pm (last order 2:00 pm)
Other 5:00 pm - 1:00 am (last order 12:00 am)
Last order of the drink is 00:30.
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 愛知県知多郡阿久比町大字植大字浜田7 map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Late-night service / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals
Other Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Sushi,Alcohol / Beer restaurants in Handa, Aichi
- Fuku Hamakin KITTE Nagoya Branch
Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) / Fugu (blowfish) / Sake
- Private Room Dining - HAKOYA - Sakae branch
Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Nabe (hot pot)
- Char-Grill Yakitori Mamecho Tsurumai branch
Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food) / Chicken / Nagoya Cochin (chicken)
- Buta-yaki DEN
Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns / General / Kushiage (deep-fried skewered food) / Udon (noodles)
Articles of Nagoya
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Nagoya.
12 Recommended Restaurants in Sakae, Nagoya's Downtown District
All About Nagoya Cuisine: A Collection of Restaurants Serving Delicious Hitsumabushi
30 Recommended Spots to Go Drinking Near Nagoya Sation
The 10 unmissable restaurants in Central Honshu (Chubu), June 2019
The History Behind Fugu Cuisine and Different Delicious Ways to Eat Fugu
Recommended by the Locals! Local Cuisine of Nagoya that Shouldn't Be Missed!
[Nagoya] Departing From Chubu Centrair International Airport! A One-Day Recommended Itinerary to Explore the Best of Nagoya Cuisine
15 Must-Try Restaurants and Izakaya Around Nagoya Station
The 10 unmissable restaurants in Nagoya, July 2019