From the chef
He is seeking for the savory taste of crab as the second generation of a restaurant specializing in live crabs.
He was born in the family running a restaurant specializing in live crabs, and was brought up seeing closely how to select good crabs and cook them. 6 month ago, he took over the restaurant from the previous generation. He is currently serving various dishes bringing out the savory taste of live crab to its maximum.
雪本 貴永Takanaga Yukimoto
- 8 minutes walk from Takojizo Station
- Japanese / Crab,Japanese / Nabe (hot pot),Japanese / Hokkaido cuisine / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 8,000 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 3:00 pm / Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Wednesday *No holidays on December but closed on new year's eve & new year's day
2-23-1, Minamiue-machi, Kishiwada, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals