From the chef
After finishing school in China, I started working at a restaurant.
From the age of 20, I trained at Chinese restaurants and worked for 20 years in China. At the time it was tough, but I started with the fundamentals of Chinese cuisine. After this, I came to Japan and worked at a restaurant in Yokohama Chinatown where I offered up Chinese food to Japanese customers. In 2012, I achieved my dream of opening my own restaurant, Kokien, right here in Yokohama Chinatown. I would love for you to come and try my authentic Chinese dishes.
蔡 慶祥SAI KEISHO
Taiwanese and Chinese Restaurant Kokien
- 5 minutes' walk from Exit 3, Motomachi Chukagai Station, Minatomirai Line.
- Chinese / General,Alcohol / Shokoshu (Chinese Shaozing wine),Chinese / Taiwanese / General,Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,000 JPY / Lunch: 600 JPY
- (Weekdays, Days before holidays) Lunch 11:00am - 3:00pm (last order 2:30pm) / Dinner 4:30pm- 11:00pm (last order 10:00pm) (Saturday, Sunday, Holidays) Normal hours 1:00am- 11:00pm (last order 10:00)
106 Yamashita-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Kids menu / Take out / All you can drink / Restaurants with Facebook pages