From the chef
He started down the path to becoming a chef after a parttime job during his college years
Born February 13th, 1989, in Kochi Prefecture. He'd long held an interest in cooking, but he was drawn by the fun, exciting world of the restaurant business during a part-time job he held in college. First he cooked for a spit-roasting restaurant, then for "Kuroge Japanese Beef Motsu Nabe Ichie", after which he tranferred to his current position at "Kuroge Wagyu Nikusho Ichie Koshitsu Bettei."
西尾 僚NISHIO RYO
Kuroge Wagyu Nikusho Ichie Koshitsu Bettei
- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) , Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) , Japanese / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ)
- Get of at Kitashinchi Station on the JR Tozai Line, head southeast to Eirakuchodori Street, located near the Miyakojima Taxi.
- Japanese / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ),Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- [Monday - Friday] 18:00 - 06:00 the following day (Last order: 05:00 [Saturday, National Holidays] 18:00 - 24:00 (Last order: 23:00)
Taniyasu Rowa Bldg. 1F, 1-9-9 Sonezaki Shinchi, Kita-ku, Osaka, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市北区曽根崎新地1-9-9 谷安ロワビル1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.