The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Western / General
- 【Nakano】 is a famous Teppanyaki restaurant located along the Nakagawa River in Haruyoshi. The course starts with an appetizer and starts with an appetizer, and every dish is delicious with a careful preparation. I think that there is no compromise on how to select and utilize materials such as seasonal vegetables and steaks, Wagyu beef fillets, live Omar shrimp, etc., and there is no compromise, and I think it is wonderful. The head chef, Mr. Toji, is one of the seniors in the industry, but it's a private relationship. Not to mention the attitude towards cooking, but as a person you can be very respected.
- Oct 12 2016
- 10 minutes on foot from Watanabe-dori Station. Leave the station from Exit 2, following Sumiyoshi-bashi-dori Street until you come to Sumiyoshi-bashi Bridge, take a left and follow the river until you arrive at Riviere Champ on the right. The restaurant is on the eighth floor.
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (iron griddle grilling),Alcohol / Wine,Alcohol / Sake / Teppanyaki,Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 15,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, Day Before Holidays] 17:30 - 22:30 (last order 21:30) Irregular hours will be posted on the homepage. [National Holidays] 17:30 - (last order 21:30)
8F Riviere Champ, 2-4-11 Haruyoshi, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka, Fukuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 福岡県福岡市中央区春吉2-4-11 リヴィエールシャン8F
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers / Counter seating available / course meals / Large sake selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.