The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- A Japanese restaurant [Ginza Wakuta] where you can enjoy the “Kyoto Kaiseki” with seasonal feeling. It is a hidden restaurant like Ginza. Cooking and plentiful use of seasonal ingredients, and seasoning will be studied. In addition to the counter seating, the tasteful store has a elegant private room that can be used according to the number of people. As you can have a private dinner in a private space, it is also useful for entertaining by inviting foodies.
- Dec 12 2018
- Ginza Wakuta is a Japanese restaurant located on the 5th floor of Ginza Tokiwa Building, about a 3-minute walk from Shimbashi Station. Itazen-san's unique Itamae-gaki can enjoy dishes made with seasonal ingredients. Delicate and elegant taste is also a vivid dish in the eyes stuck to the serving. It is a high-quality space where you can enjoy the time one rank higher. There is also a private room in the restaurant with a calm Japanese-style atmosphere, and it is also recommended for entertaining and anniversary meals.
- Mar 10 2016
- Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) , Japanese / Kyoto cuisine
- 5-minute walk from Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro / Shimbashi Station via JR Lines, the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, the Toei Asakusa Line, or other connecting lines.
- Japanese / Kyoto cuisine,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal),Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 13,000 JPY / Lunch: 3,800 JPY
- [Weekday, Saturday] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:30 pm (L.O. 1:30 pm) / Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm (L.O. 8:30)
5F, Ginza Tokiden Bldg., 8-3-1, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都中央区銀座8-3-1 銀座時傳ビル5階
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa