The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Global/International / Other countries
- [Kanda Matsuya] is one of my favorite shops. We enter the store around the evening and enjoy drinking beer and sake while holding "wasabi" and "uni". Sometimes you may want to order all the snack menu items, such as "Boiled eel," "Yakitori" and "Tennen". It is "goma soba" to get to Shime. The sesame sauce here is flavorful and not too sweet, so it's really delicious.
- May 22 2018
- One minute walk from Tokyo Metro Maronouchi Line "Awajichou Station" & Toei Shinjuku Line "Ogawamachi Station".
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Soba (noodles),Alcohol / Sake / Udon/Soba (noodles),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays] Regular schedule 11:00 am - 8:00 pm [Saturday and holidays] Normal hours: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
1-13 Kanda Suda-cho , Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly