- Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative),Alcohol / Sake / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 7,000 JPY / Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 2:30 pm (last order 1:30 pm)
Last order and final entry time is 13:30.
Dinner 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm (last order 8:30 pm)
Last order / last entry time is 20:00.
* If Monday is a public holiday, we are open on Sundays.
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 宮城県仙台市青葉区中央3-5-30T＆I NEXTビル2F map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Other Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative),Alcohol / Sake restaurants in Sendai Station West Exit, Miyagi
- Kokorozukushi Inase
Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / General / Sake
- Sendai Nadaman
Japanese,Japanese / General / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Sake and Wine Tasting NONBEE NEO
Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns / General / Wine / Sake
- Izakaya Bar 1st Branch TOHOKU FARM
Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns / General / Pizza / Sake
Search for attractions near Nihon-ryori HANA-NO-EN
Articles of Sendai
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Sendai.
The Best Reviewed Yakiniku Spots Around Sendai Station
A Must Try for Japanophiles! 15 Select Restaurants Around Sendai in Miyagi Prefecture to Enjoy Local Flavors
The 10 unmissable restaurants in Northern Honshu (Tohoku), February 2019