From the chef
After came back to Japan, he was impressed with the depth of "Okonomiyaki" that is specialty of his home town.
He was born in Neyagawa, Osaka in 1982. He decided to become a chef after he came back to Japan from a working holiday in New Zealand. His mentor at the place he used to work part-time suggested, "Why don't you open a restaurant in Tokyo?" and he joined the restaurant "Okonomiyaki Kiji Marunouchi" as he felt like having a look around Tokyo for a while. At the same restaurant, he was impressed how deep and interesting making okonomiyaki (Japanese-style pancake) was, as he always thought of it only "Osakan home cooking", and devoted himself to okonomiyaki. He become the restaurant manager of "Okonomiyaki Kiji Shinagawa" when it opened in 2010.
中川 恵理NAKAGAWA ERI
Okonomiyaki Kiji Shinagawa
お好み焼 きじ 品川店
- Exit from the Konan exit and proceed directly forward. We are on the 2nd floor of Shinagawa Front Building
- Japanese / Okonomiyaki (vegie/meat pancakes),Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Alcohol / Beer / Okonomiyaki (vegie/meat pancakes)/Monjayaki (Okonomiyaki pancakes using diluted batter),Japanese
- Average price
- 2,000 JPY
- Lunch from 11:00-15:30 (last order at 15:00) / Dinner from 17:00-23:00 (last order at 22:00)
Shinagawa Front Bldg. 2F, 2-3-13 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Western cutlery / Child friendly / Take out