From the chef
Starting his career as a chef, he later learned balance working as a consultant.
Born in Hiroshima in 1959, he had always dreamed of being a chef, and joined Tokyo's Crescent restaurant at age 20. Before he started in the kitchen, he worked as waiter, and came to understand the allure of hospitality, developing an interest in customer relations. Afterwards, he worked in management at a consulting firm, and in 2012 joined Sennohana, a Michelin Star-rated restaurant. Currently, he heads Gazan Garden as general manager.
胡子 秀樹EBISU HIDEKI
- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) , Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) , Japanese / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ)
- Tokyo Metro Namboku Line, Roppongi Ichichome Station. Exit from the number 2 exit and turn left. Cross over and go left at the Iikura katamachi intersection.
- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)/Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 12,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 11:30-14:30 (last order 14:00) Dinner 17:30-00:00 (last order 23:00) [Saturday, Holidays] Dinner 17:00-23:00 (last order22:00)
Ikura Hills 2F, Azabudai 3-5-5, Minato, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都港区麻布台3-5-5 飯倉ヒルズ2F
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay