From the chef
Came to Japan by order of his master, then to [ESqUISSE] after accumulating excellent careers.
He was born in 1976 in Corsica, France. He decided to be a chef after the age of 20 and started working at [Le Centrale], a brasserie of Michel Troisgros. After having training at other restaurants with stars, he became the second chef of [Maison Troisgros] at the age of 26. When [Cuisine [s] Michel Troigros] was opened in 2006, he was assigned by Mr. Michel Troigros to go to Japan as the chef. After working as the executive chef for 5 and half years, he moved to [ESqUISSE] in 2012.
- 1 minute walk from B6 Exit of Ginza Station on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, and Hibiya Line
- Western / French / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 30,000 JPY / Lunch: 15,000 JPY
- Lunch 12:00 pm (L.O. 1:00 pm) / [Weekdays, Saturday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Dinner 6:00 pm (L.O. 8:30 pm)
9F, Royal Crystal Ginza, 5-4-6, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都中央区銀座5-4-6 ロイヤルクリスタル銀座9F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa