From the chef
Making proper efforts to pursue a deliciousness hidden in the traditional dish.
Born in 1980 in Tokyo, he raised up watching his father who ran a pork cutlet restaurant. It was natural for him to help his father before going to school in his days as a student. After graduating from a university, he started working at [Sugita] to succeed his family business, then became the 2nd generation in 2011. He is modest to say that his restaurant is a small bistro in this town but still making efforts every day to be better than any other restaurant, and wishing the guests to say [though pork cutlet is a casual food, his dish is special].
佐藤 光朗Mitsuo Sato
- 2 minutes walk from Exit A5 of Kuramae Station on Toei Subway Oedo Line / Asakusa Line
- Japanese / Tonkatsu (fried pork cutlet) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- [Monday - Wednesday, Friday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:45 pm) / Dinner 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm (L.O. 8:15 pm)
3-8-3, Kotobuki, Taito-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted