The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / Japanese
- Suginada is a famous store that continues to pursue “Tonkatsu” in Kuramae, a downtown area in Tokyo. Tonkatsu, fried quickly using Dutch lard, is probably the most delicious in Tokyo. Slowly tasting “Tonkatsu” fried in a copper pan is a blissful happiness. The deliciousness of the pork spreads in your mouth the more the bitterness is condensed in the thin clothing and the more you chew it.
- Nov 14 2019
- A great store that fans flock from all over Japan to eat this "Tonkatsu". You have already reached the realm of art. If you say "Tonkatsu", I think that there is an image that the meat juice comes out as the clothes are crispy, but [Tochida] 's tonkatsu has a completely opposite idea. Deep-fried at low temperature for about 20 minutes and finally sweeping through at high temperature to keep the meat juice to the end. When I bite it, the meat juice goes straight into without dripping. And the taste comes out of the fiber of the meat. The picture of a craftsman who has fried bonito also becomes a picture again.
- Feb 01 2017
- 2 minutes walk from Exit A5 of Kuramae Station on Toei Subway Oedo Line / Asakusa Line
- Japanese / Tonkatsu (fried pork cutlet) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- [Monday - Wednesday, Friday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:45 pm) / Dinner 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm (L.O. 8:15 pm)
3-8-3, Kotobuki, Taito-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted