From the chef
Chef Hamada spreads'Nippon Cuisine' using his French techniques with Japanese natural ingredients.
He was born in 1975 in Tottori Prefecture. He started learning his Italian cooking skills from the age of 18, then entered the world of French cuisine at the age of 24. In 2005, he was the youngest to ever win first place at the Bocuse d'Or International Gastronomic Competition in Japan. In 2007, he became the executive chef at [Hotel Bleston Court] in Karuizawa. In 2013, as the first Japanese chef ever at the finals, he won 3rd place at the Bocuse d'Or Internationl Gastronomic Competition in France. Since July 2016, he has been working as the executive chef at the current [HOSHINOYA Tokyo].
浜田 統之Noriyuki Hamada
HOSHINOYA Tokyo Dining
- 10 minute-walk from the Marunouchi North Exit of [Tokyo Station] / 5-minute walk from Exit A1 of [Otemachi Station] on Marunouchi Line. For other lines, Exit C1 is the nearest
- Western / French / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- 30,000 JPY
- Dinner 5:30 pm - (L.O. 8:30 pm)
1-9-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Counter seating available / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Kids menu / Large wine selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.