From the chef
Entered the cooking field at the age of 25.
After working at popular restaurants in Ginza and Shibuya, he accumulated further training at a restaurant in Napa Valley, California, USA and a restaurant with the stars in Helsinki, Finland. Then he encountered [SAYS FARM] that sticks to using local ingredients to combine and arrange, and became their head chef in 2016. Currently he is serving Italian-based dishes, but created using his own sensibility.
渡邉 隆二Ryuji Watanabe
- 20 minutes by car from JR Himi Station on JR Himi Line / 70 minutes from JR Toyama Station on JR Lines
- Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative),Western / French,Cafe/Sweets / Cake / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,000 JPY / Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- Gallery Shop 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Lunch 11:00 am - 2:30 pm (reservation required) Tea Time 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm (L.O. 4:30 pm) Dinner 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm (reservation required by 3 days in advance)
238, Kitayama, Aza, Yokawa, Himi-shi, Toyama map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Reservations / Large wine selection