From the chef
She jumped into the field of Japanese confectionery along with her passion toward sweets and people.
She was born in 1996 in Osaka prefecture. She often made sweets since she was a child, as she liked cooking and also satisfying people. She was so astonished by eating tasty [warabi-mochi (bracken-starch dumpling)] at [Bashoan], as well as its style of grinding a stone mill to make your own flower, that she longed to be on the providing side. She started working at [Creative Japanese Confectionery Studio Bashoan] in 2015. Currently she is actively working as its manager, offering the traditional tastes with her smile to bring the enjoyment she experienced to many people.
齋藤 有未Yumi Saito
Creative Japanese Confectionery Studio BASHOAN
- Cafe/Sweets / Ice cream , Cafe/Sweets / Wagashi (traditional Japanese confections) , Cafe/Sweets / Japanese tea
- 10 minutes walk from JR [Osaka] Station / 10 minutes walk from [Umeda] Station on Subway Midosuji Line or Hankyu Main Line
- Cafe/Sweets / Ice cream,Cafe/Sweets / Wagashi (traditional Japanese confections),Cafe/Sweets / Japanese tea / Cafe,Cafe/Sweets
- Average price
- Dinner: 1,000 JPY / Lunch: 600 JPY
- 11:00 am - 9:00 pm (L.O. 8:30 pm)
Takimi-koji, B1F, Umeda Sky Bldg., 1-1-90, Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka city, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市北区大淀中1-1-90 梅田スカイビルB1F 滝見小路内
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Child friendly