From the chef
Welcoming guests with gracious customer service.
Was born in 1972 in Kagoshima. He originally worked in another field, but had the opportunity to join the food service industry. Day by day, as he continued to see customers' happy faces, he grew to understand how wonderful the industry was. As the owner of Rokkasan, he warmly welcomes every guest.
迫田 進一郎Shinichiro Sakoda
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Korean
- 2-minute walk from [Shinjuku Station]
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat),Asian/Ethnic / Korean / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- Dinner: 8,000 JPY / Lunch: 2,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays] 11:00 am - 5:00 am (L.O. 4:00 am)
6F, 7F, Sunflower Bldg., 1-3-1, Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都新宿区西新宿1-3-1 サンフラワービル6F、7F
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / All you can eat / All you can drink