Enjoy Western food and drinks in a chic space. A hidden dining bar in Soemon-cho.
Eau-De-Vie is an adult hideout on the 3rd floor of a building in Soemon-cho. Renewed from a bar for relaxation to a dining bar where you can enjoy bot read moreh food and drinks. It opens at 6 p.m. on weekdays and Saturdays, making it a great second or third stop as well as a first stop. Its interior is decorated in a relaxed atmosphere, freeing guests from the hustle and bustle of daily life. With the image of a bar lounge on a luxury cruise ship, it has a long counter where one can relax alone and table seating to enjoy a conversation with friends without losing track of time. The antique ambiance of the space creates an extraordinary environment. learn more from chef
- English menu
- English-speaking staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late-night service
- No smoking
- Special dietary requests
- Western cutlery
- A short walk from the Glico sign. The building is in front of Family Mart near the Soemon Gate.
- Western / General,Alcohol / Cocktail,Alcohol / Whisky / Dining Bar,Dining bar
- paymentsAverage price
- 4,000 JPY
- [Monday - Saturday] Dinner 6:00 pm - 3:00 am (L.O. 2:30 am)
3F, Ripplu Soemoncho Bldg., 2-3-13, Soemon-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka map
- local_taxiAddress (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市中央区宗右衛門町2-3-13 リップル宗右衛門町 3F
- translateEnglish services
- English menu available.
- credit_cardCredit Cards
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large wine selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.