The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- It is an Italian restaurant located in Akasaka Biz Tower. We have everything from basic dishes to specialties made with seasonal ingredients. Because the shop is also large, it can be used in various scenes. In fact, the reason I went to the store was because the customer who came to me said, "I like Granata's" Yuzu and mozzarella oven baked ". I also came to study. I was looking for, “Oyza and mozzarella oven baked”, which was finished by carefully holding the basics and was very delicious.
- Jul 31 2015
Granata TBS branch
- Western / Italian,Cafe/Sweets / Cake / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 6,000 JPY / Lunch: 2,000 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - (last order 2:30 pm)
[ Saturday,Sunday,Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - (last order 3:00 pm)
Dinner 5:00 pm - (last order 9:00 pm)
[ Saturday,Sunday,Holidays] Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (last order 9:00 pm)
Other 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (last order )
- New Year's Holiday · Closed
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都港区赤坂5-3-1赤坂Bizタワー SHOPS＆DINING 2F map
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Other Western / Italian,Cafe/Sweets / Cake restaurants in Akasaka, Tokyo
- NoMad Grill Lounge
Steak,Yakiniku/Steak / Steak / Italian / Wine
Search for attractions near Granata TBS branch
Articles of Akasaka
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Akasaka.
14 Top-Tier Sushi Restaurants in Akasaka, Ebisu, and Roppongi
Top 11 Authentic Yakiniku Restaurants in the Akasaka-Mitsuke Station Area
An Expat’s Guide to the Top Winter Foods in Japan