From the chef
Starting from his grandfather, he is a 3rd generation chef.
I was influenced by my father and grandfather, who were chefs, and I acquired a taste for fine food at a young age. This dyed-in-the-wool chef refined his skills and his taste at the luxurious restaurants in Akasaka, as well as private company clubs, turning his interest into a career.
光森 博基MITSUMORI HIROKI
Sukiyaki Kappo Yoshizawa
すき焼 割烹 吉澤
- Three minutes' walk from exit A12/13 of Ginza Station, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line. Two minutes' walk from exit A8 of Higashi-ginza Station, Toei Asakusa Line.
- Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Japanese style beef steak / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)/Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 14,000 JPY / Lunch: 4,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 11:00-22:00, last order at 21:00 / Lunch: 11:00-15:00
3-9-19 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals