From the chef
A part-time job in a restaurant was the inspiration that led him down the path to becoming a chef.
After working part time at a restaurant, Koichi became interested in the culinary world, and went on to work at Morita-ya in an Isetan department store in Kyoto. After that, he worked for 5 years at the French Kaiseki restaurant Seiyo Kappou Ida, which brings us to the present day. He now spends every day exploring new ways to bring out the best flavour of local Kyoto ingredients.
中川 宏一NAKAGAWA KOICHI
- A 1-minute walk from Marutamachi station on the Karasuma subway line
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / General,Japanese / Donburi (rice bowl dish) / General,Taverns
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 750 JPY
- 17:00-01:00, last order for food at 23:30, last order for drinks at 00:30 Lunch from 11:30-14:00
Christer Plaza M1F , 215 Karasu Maru Takeya-cho Agaru Okura-cho, Chukyo-ku,Kyoto-shi, Kyoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages