From the chef
A chef who switched over to the culinary world with wholehearted resolve.
Shintaro was born in August 1988 in Nakaotagiri, Nagano Prefecture. He used to work in a different industry, but he switched to the culinary world with wholehearted resolve. Since he began cooking at Tenku no Tsuki, he has pursued daily training under the tutelage of his teacher, Chef Watanabe.
油井 伸太郎YUI SHINTARO
Tenku no Tsuki
- A 7-minute walk from the JR Shibuya station or 2-minute walk from Shinsen station on the Inokashira line. The restaurant is on the 3rd floor of the Dougenzaka square building, near the Dougenzaka-jo police box.
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative),Alcohol / Sake / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00-00:30 [last order at 23:30] *Operating hours end at 2:00 on Fridays [last order 1:00], and 0:30 on Saturdays and eves of national holidays / Lunch: 11:30-14:00 [Monday - Friday]
Dogenzaka SQUARE 3F , 5-18 Maruyama-cho , Shibuya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Large shochu selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages