The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- I came to Japan and ate a lot of Japanese food, but my favorite is [Ginza Okon]. It may be rephrased that the attraction of this shop is equal to the attraction of Mr. Okuda.
- Apr 06 2016
- Okuda's food is perfect. How to choose ingredients, seasoning, serving, everything is beautiful and delicious. There are a lot of good restaurants in Tokyo, and it is very difficult if you are asked to choose one. The other day, I had a bowl of summer, but both the grilled condition and the steamed condition were wonderful. Although there is a shop of Mr. Okuda also in France, unfortunately I still can not go. I want to go there.
- Aug 13 2015
- 3 minutes' walk from Ginza station on all Tokyo Metro lines / 10 minutes' walk from Yurakucho station on all JR lines
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Alcohol / Sake / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 25,000 JPY / Lunch: 21,600 JPY
- [Weekdays / Saturday] Lunch: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (last order at 1:00 p.m.) Dinner: 6:00 pm. - 9:30 p.m. (last order at 9:30 p.m.)
- Sundays and holidays (summer, New Year's, etc.)
Carioca Bldg. 4F, 5-4-8 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Kotatsu (heated table) / Sommelier/wine steward / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection