The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / Kaiseki (course menu)
- A restaurant located in Kiyamachi, Kyoto, where you can enjoy modern Japanese style cuisine. The cuisine that combines the culture of New York, where the chef was born and raised, with the culture of Kyoto, where he studied as a chef, is novel and constantly evolving. The menu is limited to course dishes that include plenty of seasonal ingredients, from initials to desserts. In a stylish space full of live performances, you can fully enjoy the gem that the chef's sense shines.
- Feb 17 2020
- Modern Japanese restaurant in Kyoto Kiyamachi. This is a shop where you can enjoy stylish Kyoto cuisine by chefs who have studied in Kyoto and have been active in well-known stores in New York. In addition to dishes using seasonal Kyoto vegetables, they are also good at meat dishes, and all dishes are wonderful. The shop with main counter seats is sophisticated and perfect for anniversaries and dating.
- Nov 09 2018
- 3-minute walk from [Kyoto Shiyakushomae Station] on Subway Tozai Line
- Japanese / General,Western / Steak,Western / European / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 12,000 JPY
- [Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
4F, Sanjo Kiyamachi Bldg., 96 Sanjodori Kiyamachidorikado Nakajimacho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto city, Kyoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 京都府京都市中京区三条通木屋町通角中島町96 三条木屋町ビル4F
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- MasterCard / Visa