From the chef
We serve specialties of Miyagi such as Charcoal-Grilled and Fresh Seasonal dishes with hospitality.
He was born in 1985 in Miyagi prefecture. He worked at a restaurant in front of Sendai Station for 6 years, where he improved his hospitality skills in a fierce battle zone. Currently he works at Miyagi-no-Sakedokoro Torikichi to please the guests with specialties of Miyagi such as Charcoall-Grilled and Fresh Seasonal dishes, with the guests being delighted with the hospitality unique to Miyagi.
阿部 健Takeshi Abe
- Between Kokubuncho-dori Street and Bansui-dori Street. Near from Cure Kokubuncho.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken),Alcohol / Sake / General,Taverns
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- Dinner 6:00 pm - 3:00 am (Food L.O. 2:00 am, Drink L.O. 2:30 am)
2-7-8, Kokubun-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Late-night service / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Counter seating available / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection