- Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- 16,000 JPY
- [ Tuesday ~ Sunday,Holidays,Day Before Holidays] Dinner 5:30 pm - (last order 9:00 pm)
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市中央区島之内1-21-2 map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Diners Club / Visa
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.
Other Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) restaurants in Higashi-Shinsaibashi/Shinsaibashi-suji, Osaka
Japanese,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Western Teppanyaki (iron griddle grilling)
- Shinise Shabu-Shabu Senmonten Shabutei Shinsaibashi branch
Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)/Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese / Basashi (horse meat sashimi) / General / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)
- Sushi Hasegawa Shinsaibashi Main branch
Sushi,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Sushi / Sake
- Naniwa Kappo Kigawa
Japanese,Japanese / Cookshop
Search for attractions near Taian
Articles of Shinsaibashi
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Shinsaibashi.
[Osaka] 10 Recommend Wagyu Yakiniku Restaurants in Umeda, Namba, and Shinsaibashi
Walking Distance From Shinsaibashi! 20 Restaurants with Private Rooms in Namba, Osaka
13 Izakaya Around Shinsaibashi, Osaka
15 Great Restaurants in Shinsaibashi, Osaka – One of the Leading Shopping Areas of Japan!