From the chef
His starting point was the flavor of the chicken rice he ate as a child
Chef Ozawa's starting point was the flavor of the chicken rice he ate as a child. He trained for 8 years at a French restaurant in Ginza and at a steakhouse in Roppongi. In 1978 he opened Milky Wave in his hometown Kawagoe. This year is the restaurant's 37th year in business.
小澤 勇Isamu Ozawa
- Exit Seibu Shinjuku line (Hon-Kawagoe station); walk 5 minutes past the "Fuda no Tsuji" intersection on Chuou street, and you will find it on the left.
- Western / General,Western / Omurice (rice in omelet),Cafe/Sweets / Cake / General,Western
- Average price
- 1,500 JPY
- 11:00-22:00 (last order 21:30)/ Lunch 11:30-14:00
17-2 Shita-machi, Kawagoe, Saitama map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Counter seating available / Live entertainment / course meals