From the chef
An encounter with a chef of French cuisine opened him up to the world of French food.
Toru Totoki was born in 1956 in Fukushima prefecture. When he was 20-years old, at a time that few people were familiar with French cuisine, he happened to meet the head chef of a French restaurant. Thanks to this chef's introduction, Totoki trained for 2 years at Regence Shibuya, then the famous French restaurant Ginza Lecrin, before going to Europe. He worked for 11 years as the head chef of Ginza Lecrin, from 1992 to 2003, then he opened Les Dix Temps, The Totoki. In 2013, the restaurant was updated and re-opened as Ginza Totoki.
十時 亨TOTOKI TORU
- A 3-minute walk from exit B5 or B6 of Ginza station on the Hibiya, Ginza, Marunouchi lines of the Tokyo Metro. A 5-minute walk from the Ginza exit of the JR Yurakucho station.
- Western / French / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 7,500 JPY / Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- Lunch from 11:30-15:30, last order at 14:00 [Tuesday-Sunday/national holiday/eve of national holiday] Normal hours: 11:30-23:00, last order at 22:00
Sakaguchi Bldg.7F , 5-5-13 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Kids menu / Take out / Large wine selection