The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / Sushi
- French 【GINZA TOTOKI】 located 3 minutes on foot from Ginza Station. French cuisine using fish is delicious because it brings out the goodness of the ingredients. One item using eel is a recommended gem that is expressed to the fullest of the original flavor while being well-seasoned.
- Aug 04 2016
- Japanese / Japanese
- A French restaurant [GINZA TOTOKI] located about 5 minutes on foot from "Ginza" station. It is a wonderful restaurant where Mr. Toka Toki, who was the head chef of [Ginza Rekan], is the owner and chef. Among those who have won various awards, I was invited to receive a commemorative party the other day. I also love the personality of the chef and the personality of Madame. I always visit and order "Omakase food". It is a complete assortment of seasonal ingredients.
- May 02 2016
- A store where you can feel the taste of the material itself. It's a French cuisine, but it's delicious incorporating Japanese elements. Of course for Japanese, I think it is a dish that can be accepted internationally.
- May 28 2015
- A 3-minute walk from exit B5 or B6 of Ginza station on the Hibiya, Ginza, Marunouchi lines of the Tokyo Metro. A 5-minute walk from the Ginza exit of the JR Yurakucho station.
- Western / French / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 7,500 JPY / Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- Lunch from 11:30-15:30, last order at 14:00 [Tuesday-Sunday/national holiday/eve of national holiday] Normal hours: 11:30-23:00, last order at 22:00
Sakaguchi Bldg.7F , 5-5-13 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Kids menu / Take out / Large wine selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.