The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Kaiseki Restaurant [root] located in a location where Ichigaya, Yotsuya, Kojimachi Station can be used. It is in a quiet area, one from the main street. A chef who has repeatedly studied at a Japanese restaurant, is a restaurant that has his own chopstick style. Enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine that tastes in a neat atmosphere and feels the season recommended for entertaining. Of course the night course is also lunch. Above all, the miso boiled in salmon is excellent.
- Oct 24 2016
Kisetsu Ryouri Nemoto
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) , Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes)
- From either Kojimachi station/Ichigaya staion, go towards "Nihon TV." It is near the beginning of Nihon TV street.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 6,500 JPY / Lunch: 950 JPY
- [Monday - Saturday] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:30pm) / [Weekday] Dinner 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm) [Saturday] Dinner 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm (L.O. 8:00 pm)
2F Mitsui Building, 1-2 Rokuban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / No smoking / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection