レストラン モナリザ 恵比寿店
The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Italian/French / Italian
- You can taste a highly finished dish by Chef Kono who has trained in a prestigious store in Paris. Extraordinary rendition of the details will further enhance the feeling of food excitement. It is a shop I want to use by all means for meals with important people such as dating and entertainment.
- Jul 26 2017
- Famous hideout French restaurant in the back alley of Ebisu [Restaurant Mona Lisa Ebisu]. This shop was opened in 1997 independently by Chef Toru Kono, who has studied in Paris 'Gee Savois', Switzerland 'Girarde' and others and studied under Joel Robuchon. The atmosphere that is suitable for adult meals is a dish that uses seasonal ingredients such as tomato and crab, a representative of the refreshing salad with avocado salad "Tomato Rosa". While keeping the basics of French firmly, conscious of the customer's point of view, we are pursuing cuisine incorporating the current trends.
- Aug 23 2016
Restaurant Mona Lisa Ebisu Branch
レストラン モナリザ 恵比寿店
- Three minute walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, JR Saikyo Line, JR Yamanote Line, & JR Shonan Shinjuku Line Ebisu Station
- Western / French / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 15,000 JPY / Lunch: 5,000 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 to 15:30 (last order 14:00) Dinner 17:30 to 23:00 (last order 21:00)
1F, 1-14-4 Ebisunishi Shibuya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Large wine selection