From the chef
His dream since he was young has come true. A chef who is always seeking delicious tastes.
He was born in 1980 in Saitama prefecture. When he was young, he was fascinated by chefs on TV and cartoons and decided to be a chef himself as well. After graduating from high school, he started training as a chef at [Kappo Tappi], since then he has been seeking for delicious tastes in the field of Japanese cuisine. Being influenced by his master chef under whom he worked, he follows the traditional ways of Japanese cuisine, however he also receives a high reputation by using western ingredients such as caviar and truffle to create more delicious Japanese dishes.
村山 直樹Naoki Murayama
- 9 minutes walk from JR Shibuya Station, or 5 minutes from Shinsen Station on Inokashira Line
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Japanese style beef steak,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 15,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday] 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm (L.O. 10:30 pm) *Private room charge: 4,000 JPY to 14,000 JPY + an optional 10% service charge. You'll be charged the prices of pre-ordered meals for any changes made on the day.
- Sunday, National Holidays
6-1, Maruyama-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Counter seating available / course meals / Large sake selection
Other Japanese / General,Japanese / Japanese style beef steak,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) restaurants in Shibuya Station, Tokyo
- Nogiguchi - Kumamoto Kushiyaki
General,Japanese / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food) / Local Japanese
- Wa-no-Shoku Igarashi
General,Japanese / General / Suppon (soft-shelled turtle) / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- KAPPO uzuki
General,Japanese / General / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Unagi Fujita Shirokanedai Branch
General,Japanese / Unagi (eel)