From the chef
Seeing the delight on his customers' faces is what really drove him to become a professional
Born in Hyogo prefecture on November 20th, 1984, he started working part time at Sandaya Honten -Yasuragi no Sato- during his student days. Even though he had no cooking experience, he decided to become a chef because he was interested in cookery and thought that making things would be really worthwhile. He also wanted to see the look of delight on customers' faces when they tried his food. He started his career as a food preparation assistant and learned the basics on the job. He continues to carefully craft every dish as the restaurant's deputy head chef.
大野 順司Junji Ono
Sandaya Honten -Yasuragi no Sato-
- 2 minutes on foot from Shintetsu Flower Town. 10 minutes by taxi from JR Sanda Station. 6 minutes from the Chugoku Expressway Kobe Sanda Interchange.
- Western / Steak / Steak/Hambuger steak/Curry,Western
- Average price
- 5,800 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch: 11:30 - 3:30 pm (L.O. 2:30) *Cafe and shop on the second floor is open all day. Dinner: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm (L.O. 8:00 pm), [Saturday] Lunch: 11:30 am - 4:00 pm, Dinner: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm), [Sunday, National Holidays] 11:30 am - 9:00 pm (L.O. 8:00 pm)
7-5 Mukogaoka, Sanda, Hyogo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / Live entertainment / Kids menu / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages