From the chef
Enjoy authentic, hotel-grade Chinese food at this street side venue.
Born on March 25, 1960, in Kyoto Prefecture. Influenced by parents, who were both true gastronomes, he developed a keen interest in cooking, especially Chinese food, from a very early age. In 1980, he began what would become a 7 year training at restaurant Dunhuang in Yamaguchi Prefecture. He was also deeply impressed by the passionate approach of Chef Kazuo Uchida, his senior at the Hotel New Otani in Osaka (currently serving as chef at the ANA Hotel in Kyoto), which further deepened his commitment to the culinary arts. His downtown restaurant's creed is to make luxury hotel-grade Chinese cuisine easily accessible to all.
井上 靖久INOUE YASUHISA
Chinese Restaurant Chanchan
- Seven minutes on foot from Higashi-Kishiwada Station, JR Hanwa Line. Five minutes by car from Kishiwada Station, Nankai Main Line.
- Alcohol / Shokoshu (Chinese Shaozing wine),Chinese / Yum Cha/Dim Sum,Chinese / General / General,Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:30-22:00, last order at 21:30 / Lunch: 11:30-15:00, last order at 14:30
2-25-8 Habu-cho , Kishiwada-shi, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / All you can drink