From the chef
Say "Sendai" and think "beef tongue" - say "beef tongue" and think "Rikyu"!
For Chef Koyama, borne and raised in Sendai, beef tongue is one of his most beloved foods. He was a huge fan of Rikyu, saying "It was my favorite restaurant. Not only the grilled beef tongue, but also the side dishes were great and plentiful." After four years amassing experience in a Japanese pub kitchen, he made his way to his much-loved Rikyu. Everyday he's striving so as many people as possible can savor the flavor that can only be found here.
Gyutan Sumiyaki Rikyu Sun Mall Ichibancho
- 10 minutes walk from JR Sendai Station
- Japanese / Beef tongue dishes,Japanese / General,Japanese / Local Japanese / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 2,000 JPY
- Lunch from 11:30-15:00 (last order at 14:30) / Dinner from 17:00-23:00 (last order at 22:30) *On December 31st, dinner will be from 17:00-21:00 (last order at 20:30).
2-3-27 Ichiban-cho , Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection
Other Japanese / Beef tongue dishes,Japanese / General,Japanese / Local Japanese restaurants in Sendai/Kokubuncho/Ichibancho, Miyagi
- Gyutan Sumiyaki Rikyu Chuodori
General,Japanese / Beef tongue dishes / Local Japanese / General
- Koryori Kyomachi
General,Japanese / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Cookshop
- Kappo Santaro
General,Japanese / General / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)
- Gyutan Sumiyaki Rikyu Honcho
General,Japanese / General / Beef tongue dishes / Local Japanese