From the chef
Captivated by the appeal of beef tongue
He first encountered beef tongue when he began working part time at Rikyu. Struck by how delicious beef tongue is, he set his heart upon his current trade. He hopes that many customers will be moved by the taste of the meat too! In order to serve up the meat in top condition, with just a hint of pinkness remaining, he stands at the grill with watchful eyes. He says, "I pay close attention to cooking it just the right amount."
Gyutan Sumiyaki Rikyu Kitamemachi
- Behind the Sumitomo Seimei Bldg./Sendai Washington Hotel
- Japanese / Local Japanese,Japanese / Beef tongue dishes,Japanese / General / General,Taverns
- Average price
- 2,000 JPY
- Lunch: 11:30-15:00 (last order 14:30) Dinner: 17:00-23:00 (last order 22:30) * December 31st dinner hours are 17:00-21:00 (last order 20:30)
4-9-7 Chuo , Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection