From the chef
A veteran shop loved by the locals for many years. The unchanged taste of the yakitori goes to show they are particular about good flavor.
There was a time when I walked around and ate at all the yakitori shops in the city, tells Mr. Shigeyama. His love for yakitori lead him to open his "Yakitori House Nonchan" in 1984. You can take the finest quality ingredients for granted, and every skewer is carefully prepared by hand in-house. There is no end to the regulars who make their way in for a taste of Mr. Shigeyama's carefully crafted yakitori.
重山 美紀夫SHIGEYAMA MIKIO
Yakitori House Nonchan
- A <5-minute walk> from Higashi-Ginza/You may also come from Yurakucho station.
- Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken),Japanese / Chicken,Japanese / General / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 3,500 JPY
- Normal hours: 6:00pm-4:00am (last order: 3:00am) last order for Food is 3:00am.
Asahi Bldg. B1F , 6-12-10 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Late-night service / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection