From the chef
I want to bring out the best flavors from all ingredients.
He was born on March 22, 1973 in Akita, Japan. Because he liked cooking as a child, he planned to one day open up his own store. He graduated high school at the same time as moving to Tokyo. After 11 years training at an izakaya (tavern), he opened his dream restaurant "Shunsai Kushiyaki Dokoro Shoku" in 2002. He never uses any chemical seasoning, so he has an established reputation in bringing out the best flavor from each ingredient.
鈴木 亘SUZUKI WATARU
Shunsai Kushiyaki Dokoro Shoku
旬菜、串焼処 食 SHOKU
- Go straight from the left side of Fujisawa Station south exit. You'll see Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank on your right. When you see the OK Store on your left, go down the spiral staircase on the opposite side of the street. Head down the street for 10 meters, and you'll find it on the left.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Kiritanpo nabe (skewered rice hotpot) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Normal hours: 5:00pm-12:00am
7-10 Minami Fujisawa , Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection