From the chef
My encounter with Tsukuba chicken led me down the road to being a chef.
As of this year, I have been a chef for 25 years. Currently, I am practicing my art at Voie Lactee, a beautiful restaurant where you can enjoy your food while admiring the lovely garden.
高林 正隆TAKABAYASHI MASATAKA
- Take the west exit of Kamata Station and head through the Sunrise Mall. It is about 50m after the end of the covered section of the mall, on the second floor of the building on the right.
- Japanese / Chicken,Japanese / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food),Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00-23:00, last order at 22:10
Kobayashi Bldg. 2F, 7-51-13 Nishi Kamata , Ota-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都大田区西蒲田7-51-13 小林ビル2F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- MasterCard / Visa
- Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Take out / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages
Other Japanese / Chicken,Japanese / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food),Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) restaurants in Kamata, Tokyo
- Japanese Cuisine Wakyo
General,Japanese / General / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
General,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Kamata Sushitoku
Sushi,Japanese / General / Sake / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood
General,Japanese / Tonkatsu (fried pork cutlet)