From the chef
40 years of following in his father's footsteps.
Born in Osaka Prefecture, in 1946. In 1956, his father opened the Yakiniku Heiwa grilled meat restaurant. From an early age, he saw his father dedicating himself entirely to the art of grilled meat, and naturally developed an interest in the subject himself. He started by helping out in the restaurant, before finally taking up the torch himself as its second-generation restaurateur.
鳥越 曠平TORIKOSHI KOHEI
- Right across the pedestrian walkway outside JR Tennoji Station's North Exit.
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat),Asian/Ethnic / Korean / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturdays, Holidays, and days before holidays] Hours: 11:30-23:00 (last order 22:30)
4-17 Hidenin-cho , Tennoji-ku,Osaka, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / course meals / Take out / All you can drink / Large shochu selection
Other Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat),Asian/Ethnic / Korean restaurants in Tennoji/Abenobashi, Osaka
- Itamae Yakiniku Itto Tenka Chaya Main Store
Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean / Yakiniku (grilled meat/wagyu) / Japanese style beef steak / Wine