From the chef
I would like a lot of people to taste the deliciousness of Matsuyama's seafood.
He was born in 1971 in Fukuyama city in Hiroshima Prefecture. When he was young, he saw a chef in action and thought he looked cool. Wanting to do the same, he decided to enter the world of cooking. After training in various types of restaurants throughout the country, he tried the fish in Matsuyama and was moved by its deliciousness, which was beyond the imagination. When he opened Amimoto, he became both the restaurant owner and master chef. Every day, he strives to share the deliciousness of the food he was once moved by with a lot of people, and is currently in his 6th year.
塩沢 研SHIOZAWA KEN
- Along the tracks between Matsuyama City Station and Tsuchihashi Station on the Iyo Gunchu Line
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Fugu (blowfish) / General,Taverns
- Average price
- 3,800 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00 - 00:00 (last order 23:00)
2-1 Kita Fujiwara-cho , Matsuyama-shi, Ehime map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / All you can eat