From the chef
He is exclusively in French cuisine, to spread the local food culture of Toyama.
After learning about French cuisine for approximately 3 years in Toyama prefecture, he worked at the French restaurant [Shido] in Omotesando, Tokyo for 3 years. Then he actively worked as a chef at an ANA hotel for 6 years, then as the master chef there for 8 more years. At the age of 36, he took part in a French cuisine contest [FFCC] to compete in the total ability of modern and classic French cooking skills, using basic French cooking techniques to create modern style French, and won the second place. In 2009, he started working as a chef at the current [Cave Yunoki] to transmit the local food culture of Toyama.
柚木 栄樹Eiju Yunoki
- 5 minutes walk from Keirinjomae Station
- Western / Western Sosaku (creative),Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Western / French / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 16,000 JPY / Lunch: 5,800 JPY
- [Wednesday - Sunday] Lunch 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm (L.O. 1:00 pm) Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 8:00 pm)
No.2, Morike Dozogun, 102, Higashi Iwasemachi, Toyama-shi, Toyama map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / No smoking / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Large sake selection / Large wine selection